The Brittan Stables is an outstanding shooting location, featured on Grand Designs in 2018 and originally built by Motorcycle Designer John Britten and it offers unprecedented luxury and phenomenally rich in history. There's lots of different exposed raw materials; steel, brick (painted and non-painted), limestone, plasterd walls and wood to give a diverse range of textures and backdrops in the home.
Jam packed with character and charm, the Stables spans over 900sqm, there are multiple spacious living, kicthens and dining areas, inside and out. The conservatory holds a stunning heated swimming pool (heated Nov-Mar), the expansive backyard has a hot tub (spa).
A few of the outstanding features of this home include:
- Seven bedrooms all with ensuites and some with living spaces/kitchens
- Billiard Room
- Indoor swimming pool with indoor garden
- Private heated spa pool in the garden
- Large entertainers kitchen and a further two kitchens
- The main cosy sitting room with fire and its curved staircase is a retro delight
- Enjoy the conservatory with this stunning stained glass work
- Off street parking for up to 3 cars
The property is close to all amenities including the central city 3.5km, airport 5.5km, shops 1.1km and public transport.
3 Hours $600*minimum spend
6 Hours $1200
Full day $1800
24 hours $2500