Too big to work from home yet too small to take your own lease? It’s a tricky time to be a small business, which is why Transition Co-work space could be perfect for you. Situated next to the Transitional Cathedral and Latimer Square, this spacious & modern ground floor co-work space serves as an antidote to other crowded co-working spaces in the city.
With a maximum occupancy of 18 people, you could be among a curated community of small businesses sharing 234sq/m of custom fitted co-share workspace. Over half of the space is dedicated to modular desking pods in an open plan style, but delineated with storage and greenery offering a measure of privacy. A huge double sliding door opens an entire wall to a grassy south facing courtyard, with a comfortable breakout space in front.
A large meeting room is broken into two spaces by a bi-fold door, meaning either a very large meeting room or a medium-size meeting room and a darkened ‘edit-suite’ to be used on a calendar booking system (no additional charges for bookings).
The kitchen area offers a bright additional breakout space for casual meetings and lunch. Equipped with a 2 group barista style coffee machine and grinder, full size fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
The lease holder and anchor tenant is Resonate Ltd - a creative commercial video production company, with 5 personel. Ideal sub-tenants could be (but not limited to) photographers, designers, architects, web developers, software startups, media and marketing professionals.
Now only a handful of desks left - come join our unique co-working crew!
Transition Co-work space could be your place to grow.
- Creative, modern and comfortable low density co-working space for up to 18 people
- Close to the city, Latimer Square and the Transitional Cathedral
- Fully equipped for occupation including, furniture, kitchen equipment, meeting room, outdoor area and fibre internet connection.
- Parking available on site
Features and Benefits
- Brand new custom fit out
- Insulated, double glazed and air conditioned
- Open plan desking pods suitable for business between 1 and 6 persons.
- Flexible lease terms negotiable from 1 month upwards.
- Parking onsite available at $25/week
- 24/7 access with monitored alarm
- Multiple breakout areas
- Outdoor space and grassy courtyard
- Meeting room for 8 to 10 people
- Bespoke kitchen with dishwasher, full size fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle plus professional barista style coffee machine and grinder
- Three toilets including one with disabled access and shower
- Full speed, unlimited fibre internet connectivity
- Secure storage and server cabinet available by negotiation