THE COLLECT is a space to call home for creative professionals in the heart of Christchurch's CBD.
We have created an inspiring and contemporary workspace that fosters collaborations, lasting connections and is a hub of fresh and innovative ideas for our community.
Your Workspace / Our Community.
We offer a number of membership options including:
- Permanent resident
- Part-time resident
- Hot desk options
- Open office space with raw industrial features
- Plenty of natural light
- Personal desk spaces with ergonomic leather office chair and lockable cabinet
- Storage lockers (permanent residents only)
- 2x bathrooms incl. shower facilities, 2x meeting rooms, 2x kitchens
- 24/7 access (permanent residents only)
- Security cameras
- Printing facilities
THE COLLECT is located on the first floor of Kensington House, an iconic building established in the 1930's and situated in the heart of central city Christchurch. The earthquake strengthened building features a cafe and other hospitality ventures on the ground floor with a number of other smaller private offices neighbouring THE COLLECT on the first floor.
The office is within close proximity to popular High Street and New Regent Street eateries and is a 2min stroll away from RE:Start along with the exciting new Cashel Street Mall retail developments.
For expressions of interest send us an email via the email tab