Affordable and Professional: Private Office
Private Office with Shared Reception, Meeting Room, and Common Areas
Auckland City - Auckland City
Includes Outgoings / Price (P/M)
Office Space / Coworking / Desk Space / Hot Desk . '
Want to scale down while at the same time maintaining a professional profile? Don't want the burdens of a formal lease? We are here to help.
PRIVATE OFFICE (FULL ACCESS OR WORK DAY HIRE)
A private office is available in the iconic 300 Queen Street building. You share the common areas with a solicitor firm. Shared facilities covered in the price including the following:
- Reception with couch and coffee table waiting area (with receptionist during business hours to meet and greet your clients when they arrive)
- Coffee, tea, and milo available
- Use of coffee machine, kettle, and refrigerator
- Use of document binder, large-scale stapler, large-scale whole-puncher, and secure shredder
- Unlimited WiFi internet
- PO Box available for use (includes daily mail pick-up service)
- 24/7 access to the premises and your own Private Office
- Use of premises address as your registered business address (subject to AMLCFT compliance)
- Flexible meeting room for use (fair use applies)
- State-of-the-art web conferencing hardware available for use (Jabra Panacast three-camera webcam offering true 180-degree view without distortion; Jabra Speak 710 for exceptionally clear audio conversations; computer/ laptop available for web conferencing; large TV/ monitor for audio-visual conferencing and presentations)
Prices from $800 plus GST per month. Flexible arrangements, including month-by-month or even work day office (starting at $40 plus GST per day, 9am - 5pm, office only) terms. Suitable for 1 - 2 persons.
MEETING ROOM (HOURLY OR WORK DAY HIRE)
Hourly rates at $40 plus GST, or pay $150 plus GST for the whole work day (9am - 5pm). Jabra Panacast webcam and Jabra Speak 710 speakers available for use (costs inclusive). Suitable for board meetings, client meetings, audio-visual meetings with overseas or cross-city clients, roundtable meetings (including Lawyer for the Child RTMs).
Feel free to contact us for a no-obligation viewing of the premises.