Queen’s Hive is the newest shared office space available on Queen Street, Auckland CBD.
Become the working bees of your business in an office environment you can appreciate.
We have 17 desks available for rent.
Secure a desk now for you and your team!
Ideal for those who need a small office with all convenient facilities at a centered location but within a small budget to start improving their own professional business in near future.
Whether you are an individual or a team, you are very welcome to visit Queen’s Hive to have a look for a space that suits you best.
We have 7 spaces by the window with bench-top styled tables and 10 desk spaces for professional office workers.
Queen’s Hive Rate and Membership (including building outgoings):
Day Rate 49+GST a month (including outgoings) Try out Queen’s Hive for a day to get out of the home office or to experience how different it is from a home office. Ideal for those who are open to exploring the professional business set up out of home.
Proactive Workers 249+GST a month (including outgoings) Availability of 2 days a week with access to meeting and board rooms. Choose any 2 days of the weeks that suit you. Just bring your laptop and belongings for your own business startup.
Professional Workers 499+GST a month (including outgoings) Availability of 5 days a week with access to meeting and board rooms. Choose any 5 days of the week that suit you. Just bring your laptop and belongings for your own business startup.
Permanent Membership 600+GST a month (including outgoings) 7 days full access with a permanently reserved desk you can call your own with full access to all facilities. Stay in touch with the people centrally located and start building up your business in the most efficient way.
Meeting rooms for Hire: 49+GST per hour Capable up to 1-8 people, perfect for interviews, seminars and conferences.
What is included:
- A lovely, modern office interior design
- Unlimited internet (fibre speed)
- Each desk with power adapter instalments 4 USB ports (4.6A)
- Boardrooms and meeting rooms available by booking for private meetings or conferences
- Personal lamp (at bench top spaces only)
- Colour copy machine (up to a certain degree)
- Full access to the kitchenette including a Nespresso machine, filtered water, tea/coffee and other utilities.
- Daily cleaning service
- Writing of your own company name on the company entrance directory