Queen Street Coworking Space
Join a collaborative coworking environment in Regus 21 Queen Street
Auckland City - Auckland City
Total Area (m2)
Get to work among a like-minded community in our shared office space. Our coworking spaces are designed with collaboration in mind and come with all the details taken care of. Reserve a dedicated desk or drop in and hot-desk and open your business up to new possibilities.
Establish a base in Auckland’s thriving central business district from this unmissable glass tower. Strategically positioned at the intersection of Queen Street and Commercial Bay, 21 Queen Street puts your business in the heart of the city’s retail, entertainment and transport districts, opposite Britomart Transport Centre and close to the ferry terminal.
Do your best work from a 10th floor, light-filled workspace where sea views offer daily inspiration. Take a well-earned break in the on-site gym or head to nearby Viaduct Harbour for dinner by the waterfront.
Regus Coworking includes:
• Access to our global network with thousands of locations worldwide
• Highly trained reception and support team
• Secure, business-grade technology and WiFi
• Printers and access to admin support
• Cleaning, utilities and security
• Desk space available by the hour, day or month
• Choice between open-plan space or a shared office
• Option to take a dedicated desk reserved for you
• Regular networking and community events
• Easy booking and account management via our app
All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.