Office Space / Coworking / Desk Space / Hot Desk . '
The Icehouse Co-Working Space
The Icehouse is where kiwi businesses grow. We get alongside them, no matter what stage they’re at, and help them reach their growth aspirations.
Join The Icehouse’s unrivalled business network, with nearly two decades of deep connections in the New Zealand and International business community, strong partnerships with Xero, Vodafone, Asset Insurance, BNZ, Callaghan Innovation, Chartered Accountants ANZ, James & Wells, NZTE and Auckland University, our co-working space is the obvious choice for professionals, entrepreneurs and contractors that are serious about their work and their contacts.
Our space has increased by over 30% to house both an incredible collaborative and thriving community of like-minded entrepreneurs, established businesses,and some of New Zealand’s most promising and exciting start-ups that call The Icehouse home, and also providing further workspace opportunities for professionals.
Spaces are going fast, don’t miss out - contact us now.
Perks and benefits:
• Preferential rates and credits with companies such as Xero, Amazon Web Services, Stripe and more
• Priority when special offers on Icehouse workshops become available
• Free weekly legal advice
• Access to on site workshops and networking events
• Network with Friday community drinks
• Being close to Auckland’s waterfront and CBD, and all motorway links
What to expect:
• Secure access
• 1800 square metres of open plan space with high ceilings and plenty of natural light
• Ten meeting rooms including a large boardroom (eight rooms include AV facilities)
• Informal breakout, whiteboarding and meeting areas
• Training room facilities
• Communal kitchen facilities with a Rancilio barista coffee machine
• A large bar space for events and Friday community drinks
• Be part of a diverse, experienced and motivated community
• A place to work, learn and grow
Selecting a plan:
We have as range of options to suit the needs of teams, startups, freelancers and individuals –
• Dedicated Fixed Desk, 24/7 access $699 + GST per month
• Hot Desk, 24/7 access and storage locker $499 + GST per month
• Hot Desk, 3 days a week and 12 hours meeting room $390+gst per month
• Weekly Hot Desk, office hours access $160 + GST per week
• Daily Hot Desk, office hours access $40 + GST per day
• Annual Membership, 5 days per month, office hours access $1,795 + GST per year **
All charges include internet usage, our postal address, tea & coffee, unlimited access to meeting rooms (** meeting rooms excluded from the Annual Membership package), Friday community drinks and a variety of networking and community activities.
Additional options are available for any wider support needs e.g. printing, telephony and parking.
We’re located just off The Strand on St Georges Bay Road, on the top floor of the historic Textile Centre. Known as Auckland city’s first suburb, Parnell has a vibrant mix of rich heritage along with modern sophistication with quaint shops. Our particular corner of Parnell has recently seen an influx of quality eateries and coffee shops.
If you would like to come in and view our space or ask about availability please contact us.
Amenities & Services
- High Speed Internet
- Meeting Space
- Print / Scan / Copy
- 24/7 Access
- Water Machine
- Coffee / Tea
- Mail Service
- Air Conditioner