Join our community in an amazing character, loft style office space
Listing Views: 8963
Share this listing:
Secure access to the premises
High-speed, unlimited Wifi
Plenty of natural light
7 meetings rooms (5 with AV)
Informal breakout areas
Community & networking events
Acoustic focus pods
Barista coffee machine
A place to work,connect & grow
The Icehouse is where Kiwi businesses grow. We get alongside them, no matter what stage they’re at, and help them reach their growth aspirations.
We’re located just off The Strand on St Georges Bay Road in Parnell, on the top floor of the historic Textile Centre. Known as Auckland city’s first suburb, Parnell has a vibrant mix of rich heritage along with modern sophistication with quaint shops. Our particular corner of Parnell has recently seen an influx of quality eateries and coffee shops.
WHY work from The Icehouse?
You’ll benefit not only from the beautiful space but also join a collaborative and thriving community of like-minded entrepreneurs, established businesses, and some of New Zealand’s most promising and exciting start-ups. Some of the perks you can tap into while you’re here –
• Preferential rates and credits with companies such as Xero, Amazon Web Services, Stripe, Hubpot and more (subject to eligibility)
• Priority when special offers on The Icehouse workshops become available
• Free weekly legal advice on-site
• Access to on-site workshops and networking events
• Friday community drinks
• Being close to Auckland’s waterfront and CBD, and all motorway links
What are your options?
We know business has to be flexible, so we have a range of options available:
- Dedicated Fixed Desks: $695 + GST per month, including 24/7 access (*multi-desk rental rates negotiable)
- Hot Desks: $485 + GST per month, including 24/7 access and a storage locker
- Weekly Hot Desk: $160 + GST per week
- Annual Membership, 5 days per month, office hours access: $1,795 + GST per year
All charges include internet usage, our postal address, tea & coffee, unlimited access to meeting rooms (** meeting rooms excluded from the Annual Membership package), Friday community drinks and a variety of networking and community activities. Additional options are available for any wider support needs e.g. printing, telephony.
While our meeting rooms are largely for our community, we do hire them out for specific occasions, so let us know if this suits your needs.
Call Natasha Burton or Simon Rogers for more information.