Terrace Downs Canterbury Functions
Stunning Canterbury Location
Darfield - Selwyn
Price is Negotiable / Price (P/H)
Event Space / Balls & Banquets / Conference / Corporate Function . '
When you book your function or meeting at Terrace Downs, privacy and seclusion are guaranteed. Either book the whole resort or reserve a space to meet your needs. Shuttle services are available on request; alternatively, let us arrange a helicopter/jet boat combination with bush walk to leave your group invigorated. If you are look for ways to relax during your down time, a unique option is our Mini Olympics Challenge – clay bird shooting, archery and closest to the pin on our golf driving range.
TOP REASONS TO HAVE YOUR EVENT AT THIS PICTURESQUE VENUE INCLUDE:
- Suited to both corporate or casual options
- Only one hour’s drive from Christchurch – yet a world away!
- Multiple event spaces for greater flexibility
- Perfect if you’re on the hunt for birthday party venues in Canterbury
- Many activities on-site to keep guests entertained
- Sports, rugby and football fields to enjoy during down time
- New Zealand’s most picturesque 18-hole golf course
- Proximity to numerous ski fields
With a backdrop that rivals the most charming of oil paintings, this stunning location is one of the most revered event venues in Canterbury. From the undulating fields of riparian tussocks that evoke Scottish charm, to the pristine green lawns of the fairway, this is one function location you won’t forget in a hurry.
From the awe inspiring mountains to the abundance of leisure activities on offer, Terrace Downs is more than a function venue; it’s a place that reinvigorates the mind and soothes the soul.
Alongside conferences and meetings, this venue is also available for special events such as weddings, anniversaries and for a family celebrations. If you want to host your event in heart of the Canterbury’s pristine wilderness, there’s no better venue to book.
For more information regarding our accommodation and events services, get in touch with our specialised Events Team today.