Claudelands - Function spaces
Award winning venue in the heart of Hamilton
Claudelands - Hamilton City
Total Area (m2)
Claudelands is a unique one-site, multi-zoned events facility located in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Crowned New Zealand’s 'Supreme Venue of the Year' and 'Large Venue of the Year' at the 2014 EVANZ Awards, Claudelands is a modern solution for conferencing, meetings, banquet dinners, seminars, private functions, indoor or outdoor exhibitions, and public events.
Claudelands’ boasts a range of spaces to suit all sizes and styles of events. It is set on 34 hectares of parkland in the heart of Hamilton city and includes:
- A four-star conference centre
- A 6000-capacity entertainment arena
- Combined 10,000 square metres of indoor and outdoor exhibition space
- Character function space, The Grandstand
- Complimentary on-site car parking for delegates
- Integrated audio visual systems and ultra-fast fibre optics to the building
- In-house exhibition build team, technical services and hire equipment
- Exclusive on-site catering partner Montana Catering
- Industry-leading audio visual partner Vidcom