Eden Park, New Zealand’s National Stadium and home of unforgettable memories provide iconic spaces for your next event!
Situated in the conveniently central and picturesque suburb of Kingsland, there are many benefits to choosing Eden Park for your next event.
- Over 10 function rooms and plenty of corporate suites to suit function groups of 10 – 1,500 guests, with natural lighting and views across the hallowed turf
- Dedicated in-house Eden Park Catering for all your food and beverage needs
- Complimentary onsite parking, and overflow street parking
- A bus-hub for convenient guest arrivals, and extremely close to rail and bus services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests
- Access to use the Super Screens for your event
- Onsite experiences to wow guests; stadium or rooftop tours, Stadium Glamping and more Plus, home to world-class live experiences, including the All Blacks and BLACKCAPS each season
We have just the right spot. If you’re looking for an iconic space to host your next conference, meeting, gala dinner or even a Christmas party, talk to our Event Sales team at Eden Park.
Eden Park Stadium can hold up to 50,000 guests, if your event is unique or looking for open spaces, please discuss with us.
Events are delivered by the experienced team from Eden Park Catering – we look forward to bringing your event to life at Eden Park!
Amenities & Services
- Air Conditioner
- Sound System
- Lighting System
- On-site Parking