Central Wellington Commercial Kitchen
Centrally located certified production kitchen is available for hire.
Te Aro - Wellington City
Includes Outgoings / Price (P/H)
Dixon Street Kitchen For Hire
The kitchen is not avaliable for casual users.
Only those looking to entering a longer-term (3 month plus) agreement to please contact us.
We are professional hospitality operators with two restaurants. Our large 18-month old kitchen is fitted with high-quality equipment and is certified with an excellent grade. It is artisan producers,start-up food manufactuers, food trucks, caterers and genrally those looking for additional kitchen space.
Within the kitchen there is a seperate 'unit' [Without plumbing or extraction] of approx 6sqm that can be rented seperately. It is food-certified and avaliable for prep that doesn't require plumbing or extraction, as well as secure storage. The main, large kitchen is avaliable outside of our own usage hours [see below]
- 18 metres of stainless bench space
- Eight ring Blueseal gas hobs
- Twin Moffatt ovens
- Starline push-through dishwasher and full dishwasher bay
- Twin large kitchen sinks plus hand sink
- Two Robot Coupe kitchen mixers and blenders
- Two stand up 15L bench mixers (hook, paddle, whisk fittings)
- Big range of pots, pans, bowls, spoons, trays, basic knives
- Some cool room space included for the duration of hire (more space is available if required)
- CCTV camera system
- 1980's two-storey building, 86% of NBS - not considered EQ prone.
- Level 1 access, may not be suitable for very heavy food production
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AVALIABLE
- Seperate,secure unit avaliable - use it for storage or your own prep area.
- Twin vat gas Blueseal deep fryer. We can also arrange oil.
- Commerical vacuum packer
- Manual bakery dough divider
CHILLED AND DRY STORAGE
- Freezer space (negotiable)
- Walk in cool-room space outside of hire hours
- Dry-store space
- Office space
INDICATIVE PRICING [includes outgoings]:
$15 - $24 per hour depending on your requirements and equipment use. A quote can be generated after an on-site meeting [minimum two hours].
Note: current hours avaliable are 5pm - 7am the next day, Monday - Saturday and after 2.30pm Sunday. As we also operate our own event venue from the space we operate a calendar system indicating avaliability. The seperate 'unit', if rented, is available 24/7.