Private Office Space on The Terrace
Fabulous location; light-filled offices; monthly leases
Wellington Central - Wellington City
Total Area (m2)
At the Braemar Building, our aim is to provide a warm, welcoming, character-filled environment for your business in what is arguably one of the best locations in the Wellington CBD. Our relatively small size allows us to take a personal, tenant-focussed approach.
Currently, we have a thriving community of approximately 22 therapists in the building, so if you are looking to start up a practice or are established in practice already, feel free to come and check out our available rooms and see if they might work for you.
Equally, we are well set up for small professional service busineses with who appreciate good wi-fi, complimentary meeting rooms, access to affordable car parking, and easy access to great coffee and cafes.
Currently, we have a range of rooms available for lease on monthly terms:
1. A 21 sqm west-facing room, with amazing light and green outlook in a lovely quiet suite with waiting area and meeting room. The room has a beautiful 'art deco' feeling about it with original 1920s built-in cupboard, and a full length mirror. Storage space next to room to store your bike or e-scooter These rooms come up very rarely in our building. (Available full-time)
2. A large north-facing room (25 sqm) which has its own Zip in an enclosed kitchenette, perfect for catering for clients, in a suite with one other quiet therapist, private bathroom, and waiting area. A second room of the same size becomes available at end January 2022.
3. Affordable small offices, some with great storage ideal for those starting out and looking for a location handy to parliament and/or Lambton Quay.
Monthly rental includes:
- 24/7 office access
- Use of small meeting room and boardroom free to all tenants
- Reception services
- Furnishings if required
- Wifi internet
- Water cooler, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and frequently home baking!
- Secure document disposal
- Use of PO Box for your business; daily mail collection and delivery
- Lift access to all floors
- Access to printer/photocopier/scanning facilities (scanning free; user pays for photocopying/printing)
Please click on Email Enquiry or Phone Enquiry to arrange a visit or discuss your requirements with Melissa..