Hub Zero have an opportunity for someone looking to join us in our collective warehouse! We’re a collective of up-cyclers that create product from waste and have a space in our warehouse to sublease in a shared facilities.
There are currently warehouse racking in the space, but if they’re not wanted, we can move them.
Hub Zero is run in partnership between two different community entities - Rākau Tautoko and Tāmaki WRAP. Tara is the manager and we all take turns opening up the hub to activate the space.
Also at the Warehouse, are two other permanent tenants, who sublease the same size space: Chinese Conservation Education Trust and Multi Educational Support Services Trust
The hub offers to all tenants:
- A shop to sell any up cycled or waste reduction products (20% commission added on to price) including access to eftpos
- The opportunity for any of those products to be included in the market stalls calendar of events
- A lounge area to meet with people and connect
- An office area to work from
- A workshop space for meetings and workshops
- A Seedling area for community members to join where they can test their ideas and upcycled product
- Unlimited WiFi
Contact us today to discuss!