The Braemar Building is situated close to the heart of New Zealand's centre of Government - just two blocks away from Parliament.
Braemar is not classified as earthquake-prone by the Wellington Council.
The Braemar Office Network occupies space throughout most of the building.
Weekly rentals range from $150-$375 + GST and tenancies are on a month-by-month basis with rent payable on the first business day of each month.
What is included:
- Fully furnished space, but more than welcome to bring own furniture as well.
- Electricity and gas
- Cleaning and rubbish removal
- Fully equipped kitchen including coffee, tea, milk and sugar
- Full-time receptionist to meet and greet visitors and clients
- Personalised telephone answering service
- Small meeting room (1-3 people) and boardroom (6-8 people) free for tenants.
Additional costs: WIFI, phone, photocopying and printing, car parks and secretarial and office services.