Auckland CBD Office Space - Fort Street
Open office space with up to 10 shared desks in Auckland CBD.
Sorry, this space is currently not available on Sharedspace.
Auckland City - Auckland City
Total Area (m2)
Sorry, this space is currently not available on Sharedspace.Browse available spaces here
Office space and desks/chairs available in the heart of Auckland City shared with Ambit (and now Aportio).
Ambit is an AI software company in a modern office on Fort Street, and we have some room to share with you!
We have 14 in our team and Mondays and Fridays are mostly WFH and other days about half the staff in. We currently share some of this space with another start-up (Aportio).
We have up to 10 spare work-spaces at your disposal and will take singles and we are negotiable on multiples. The office is totally open plan apart from meeting rooms.
Office chairs are also included.
About the space
A modern 8 story office building that has recently been refurbished including new ceilings and lighting as well as improved air-conditioning. There are two lifts. The building can be entered from both Fort and Shortland Streets and the higher floors offer good harbor views to the north. There is a great café on the ground floor in Fort Street as well as access to many on Shortland Street. The property has a second entrance and/or address at 68 Shortland Street.
- Shared desk for small groups.
- Ultra fast broadband included
- Printer, paper included under reasonable use
- 3 meeting rooms available - 1 boardroom and 2 spare meeting rooms + a stand up desk and couch/beanbags for more informal catch ups.
- Car parks are an optional addition at (about) $120/week/per park. These are limited in supply and you will need to liaise directly with the landlord.
- Use of the kitchen area with multiple tables, fridges, dishwashers and all your usual appliances etc.
- We have a simple to use machine that churns out good coffee.
- We have ice cream Wednesdays! Enjoy a free ice cream every Wednesday on us (good ones too like Magnums, Trumpets and Choc Bars)
We are a very friendly, tidy and respectful bunch. We appreciate quiet, but we do also love socialising and listening to a bit of music every now and again.
Let us know if you're interested to pop in to take a look and meet us.
Prices are + GST :-)