Shared office space with 4-11 desks available in Auckland CBD.
Listing Views: 1457
Share this listing:
Ultra fast broadband
Printer, paper, ink provided
Close to public transport
Office space and desks/chairs available in the heart of Auckland City shared with Ambit.
We're an artificial intelligence software company in a modern office on Fort Street, and we have some room to share with you!
We have 11 spare desks at your disposal but we are negotiable on multiples of 4 and above.
*We have flexibility for multiple desk leases and >3 month commitments*
Office chairs are also included.
About the space
A modern 8 storey office building that has recently been refurbished including new ceilings and lighting as well as improved air-conditioning. There are two lifts. The building can be entered from both Fort and Shortland Streets and the higher floors offer good harbour views to the north. There is a trendy cafe on the ground floor in Fort Street. The property has a second entrance and/or address at 68 Shortland Street.
- The alcove in which the available desks are situated in is 6.2 x 4.97m (31sqm)
- Ultra fast broadband included
- Printer, paper and ink at your disposal
- 3 meeting rooms available - 1 boardroom and 2 spare meeting rooms + a stand up desk and couch/beanbags for more informal catch ups.
- Car parks are an optional addition at $120/week/per park.
- Use of the kitchen area with multiple tables, fridges, dishwashers and all your usual appliances etc.
- We have a real coffee machine you can use - beans, grinder, milk frother, the works!
- We have ice cream Wednesdays! Enjoy a free ice cream every Wednesday on us (good ones too like Magnums, Trumpets and Choc Bars)
- Free chips and snacks on Fridays + join us for an after work drink if you like!
We are a very friendly, tidy and respectful bunch. We appreciate quiet, but we do also love socialising and listening to a bit of music every now and again.
Let us know if you're interested to pop in to take a look and meet us.