Bright, Quiet Office or Studio Space in Grey Lynn/Westmere
Listing Views: 272
Share this listing:
We have a lovely space available as part of a private residential home in Westmere/Grey Lynn fringe, available for rent as an office or studio space.
The office/studio features:
- Seperate positioning to the main house with private access
- Double french doors leading to the patio, wooden floors and newly painted white walls
- 2x Large outside tables for use when the weather allows
- Access to the main house during work hours for full use of the kitchen/bathroom
- Quiet, relaxed environment. House tenants (3) work standard office hours Monday-Friday with occassional use of the main house during these periods
- Rent includes unlimited fibre internet, power, main kitchen/bathroom utilities, cleaning
- Free parking, off-street and on
- 2min drive to Ponsonby Road, easy stroll to Westmere cafe's for a great meeting spot and positioned in a quiet neighbourhood with no traffic
This space would suit someone looking to set up their own office with enough room for 2-3 people to work comfortably, or flexibility to be used as a studio for other purposes. It is a perfect spot to work in a great area with a nice at-home feel.
There is a friendly dog on the property (Vizsla) who is fully house-trained. She will not be in your space, although you will have to be comfortable greeting her when coming onto the property and ok with the odd noise. You're also welcome to bring your own dog to work with you.
Total Cost = $200/week including GST
This includes internet, power, use of the kitchen and other amnetities
Access is Monday-Friday with the odd exception. We don't want to restrict access too much, but the property becomes a home evironment on the weekends and we don't want any issues as a result of this.
Happy of course to show you through the space and house so you can decide if this might be a perfect fit for your new set up. Please feel free to get in touch any time via text or phone call.