Free of charge, up to 40 seated and around 70 standing
Listing Views: 12724
Share this listing:
Dine, drink and play in a secret ballroom in the heart of Ponsonby, closed to the public.
*Up to approx. 70 standing and 40 seated
*Minimum spend requirement, no venue hire charge
*Available to 3am on Friday and Saturday nights
- Full food and drink service with personal wait-staff
- Private bar and cocktail bartender
- Seated or standing configurations: space is adaptable to your needs
- Professional-standard sound system, DJ inputs, AUX input (cable provided)
- Music: book your preferred DJ or live act, or enjoy our house music.
Friday or Saturday night: $2,500 Otherwise: $1,500
The Bear Room feels like a cabin in the woods that fronts onto Ponsonby’s Rose Road. Designed for around 20 guests, the room houses a 65” widescreen format TV, tactile black leather seating, rough-sawn timber panels recycled from the original building and real bear skins.
The Kalashnikov Room, known in-house as ‘the gun room’, is designed for around 12 guests and features a 55” wide-screen format TV and luxe red leather seating. An expression of Russian ingenuity, Kalashnikovs adorn the monochrome striped walls.
Bear & Kalashnikov rooms come with their own 'PRESS FOR VODKA' electronic buttons.
Contact us today about booking your next function, or go to www.vodkaroom.co.nz for more information.