Welcome to the Home of Bungy. This is where it all began back in 1988 with the world’s first commercial Bungy jump site. The Kawarau Bridge site helped cement Queenstown’s reputation as the adventure capital of the world.
Our Bungy centre overlooks the Kawarau River and was purpose built into its dramatic landscape. This unique location won’t fail to impress guests. On-site kitchen facilities mean that we can cater to a variety of events including gala dinners. Combine our activities, stunning location and event experience to WOW your guests!
Our next level venue is ideal for cocktail functions, gala dinners, conferences, team building days, awards nights, incentive groups, significant celebrations and corporate functions.
Our operating hours are 9:30am-4:00pm daily. For events these typically run from 6:00pm to 12:00am however quotes are tailored to your request.
Our site maximum capacity is a total of 250 guests. There are three distinct areas available for hire. These are;
Inside the centre
Max pax 200 (seated); 250pax (cocktail)
Main viewing deck
Max pax 60 (seated); 250pax (cocktail)
Lower viewing deck
Max pax 40 (seated); 50pax (cocktail)
20 guests per hour, additional 5 guests per every subsequent 15mins
24 guests per hour, additional 6 guests per every subsequent 15mins.
- Exclusive use of the building
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Use of microphone, stage & sound equipment
- Logo placement in entrance & on big screen
- Event Wi-Fi network (business standard, combined speed up to 15MB suitable for standard web browsing and secure email)
- Use of existing furniture (bar leanersx4, bar leaner chairsx12, ottomanx28, café style tablesx12, Liquid Courage bar stoolsx4)
Get in touch today to discuss your event.
Amenities & Services
- Sound System
- On-site Parking