Office Space / Coworking / Office Suite / Shared Studio . '
Studio One Toi Tū is an iconic historic building located in the central city at the intersection of Ponsonby and K'road. It is a hub for creative professionals and offers courses and workshops in creative writing, visual arts, film, photography and more for adults, youth and teens.
Here at Studio One Toi Tū we have a number of studio spaces avaliable - options include small private rooms or shared space all for $78.00 per person per week.
All hires include:
- Outside deck and courtyard
- Access to refrigerator, oven, microwave, hot water, dish washer and kitchen prep area.
The Cell Block Studios
- Three avaliable
- One shared break out space for all residents use
- One exhibition space for all residents use
The Villa Studio
- One shared space suitable for up to three people
- Residents have access to the storeroom, Room 12 and the machinery workshop
- Residents can book an additional workshop and kiln time(at current charges) when not in use by scheduled classes
- Residents can locate their own equipment in the shared machinery workshop
We can accommodate a variety of projects from individuals looking for somewhere to work on their craft to groups in need of a space for a short turnaround project. Get in touch to discuss what's best for you.
Amenities & Services
- High Speed Internet
- Meeting Space
- 24/7 Access
- Air Conditioner