Calling all freelancers, creatives, entrepreneurs & startups!
Listing Views: 8554
Share this listing:
Inspiring shared workspace
Fun private screening room
Discover the coolest creative co-working space imaginable taking shape at the foot of Coronet Peak overlooking the beautiful Shotover River.
The Hangar is perfect for freelancers, consultants, start ups, creatives, small businesses, and one, two or three-man/woman bands. If you're currently struggling with working from your home, this is the perfect place to drop into for inspiration, interesting company and perhaps collaboration. Whether you'd like a place to work for a day, a week, a month or a more permananent place for your business to grow, we've got flexible plans to suit!
There are currently two small businesses and several individuals based here as well as lots more exciting ones moving in soon that we're super excited about.
Drop us a line to arrange a time to come by for a tour so we can show you around and tell you about our upcoming plans! We are very flexible and have lots of space to work with.
What's here already:
- Choice of work stations in large open-plan office with custom-made desks, standing desks and comfy leather couches
- Unique private screening room (also available for hire)
- Fast internet
- Free parking spaces (covered, uncovered)
- Kitchen (Nespresso machine, oven, stove, fridge)
- Complimentary hot drinks
- Shower (if you like to bike or walk in or ski)
- Mind-blowing views
- 5 single-unit offices
- Copious amounts of storage space
- A track to the Shotover River minutes away
- Coronet Peak right around the corner
Plans to crank it up a few more notches are in the works... Let us know if you'd like to be part of shaping the most incredible place to work in Queenstown!